Sunday 6 May 2012

Lacy green x

I just got the nail inc 'hyde park gate' colour it is an vibrant lime green shade sold in department stores and online at nailinc.com. Goes on very well used 2 coats and a top coat. Nail Inc are expensive £11 each :/ but is worth the price has gorgeous colours. I also got some nail art stamps from Cheeky beauty through amazon they are very cheap but are good. I chose Cheeky beauty because of the good reviews of the product on amazon and I see now all the good reviews were very true.

does not look the same as on the website this is more of a realistic colour ^


< This is one of the stamping plates I got with the set

This is the stamper and scraper that came with it >







End Result:


I used a gray to stamp what sure what other colour to use. What colour would you guys use?

Love Sarah-Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment